Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Realm of Creativity or Succubus of Dread

What you are about to read is a reflection on goal setting. I believe strongly in this subject and it is something I think about everyday. I currently work for a student development program called the Outdoor Program here at Boise State University. We focusing on personal leadership development, experiential learning, goal setting, and feedback to improve the people we are and all that we can contribute to this lifetime. I am all about creating SMART goals (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely) and supporting others in their endeavors as well.
So, it was totally awesome to read about this content from a teacher's point of view. The information I have been trained to embrace is truly something I can use in all aspects of my life, education included. I loved the importance of creativity that Chris spoke about in his book. Creating that vision and then running with it to see it become a way of life is something I really look forward to in my teaching adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment