Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Few Words About Me

Heya!

My name is Krista Klebenow. I am originally from a small town in Nevada where I was raised in a wonderful family. I have been brought up to love the outdoors and all that this world has to offer. When I was young I found that I absolutely adored school and have wanted to be a teacher ever since!

This is my second year at Boise State working towards obtaining a teaching degree in Art Education. I have been playing with colors for as long as I can remember and don't want to stop anytime soon. One of my biggest visions for this life is to help others discover their passions as I have discovered mine. I hope to be a reliable and steady resource for those who need a little support pursing the things they love to do.

In the mean time, I love to play! I work for the Boise State Outdoor Program as a trip leader and white water raft guide. I enjoy spending my time outside and with people who are willing to have fun. I am all about experiential lifestyles inside and out of the classroom. Providing a positive opportunity for those around me, whether it is through my social life, work, or teaching studies, is what I strive to do every single day.

 Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment